Join the 2018 HPLF Boston Marathon Team and raise money for the Hopkinton Public Library!
What Are the Team Requirements for an HPLF Marathon Number?
- $4,000 fundraising commitment (amount set by the B.A.A.)
- $300 race entry fee (amount set by the B.A.A.)
What Are the Team Requirements for Runners With Their Own Marathon Number?
- $1,000 fundraising commitment
What Do HPLF Runners Receive?
- A fundraising web page with a Paypal donate button to make fundraising easy
- Support and advice from a fundraising expert
- A personalized marathon training program (if desired)
How Do I Apply for the HPLF Marathon Team?
Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled. HPLF will not know how many 2018 charity bibs it will receive from the Town of Hopkinton until the Board of Selectmen conduct its lottery in December 2017. Please print out and complete the HPLF Marathon Team application (above) and return it to: Hopkinton Public Library Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 16, Woodville, MA, 01784, or email it to us. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.