- Open doors to prospective corporate donors in the area
Lend your expertise, experience and ideas to a committee
A committed group of Hopkinton residents and business owners who are active in identifying and soliciting prospective donors.
Chair: Laura Barry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
An enthusiastic and creative committee dedicated to designing and executing events that raise money for and awareness of the Library project. Volunteer opportunities range from minimal involvement (i.e., taking tickets at a single event) to participation in all aspects of planning and executing events.
Chair: Lindsay McDermott (email@example.com)
Host a gathering of your own to share information about the library project
- Large or small
- Informal, personal or professional setting
- HPLF Board members will provide assistance
Support the private fundraising efforts of the Hopkinton Public Library Foundation
- Make a gift personally or professionally
- Donate now by clicking on the button below.
Write a check to the Hopkinton Public Library Foundation and mail to: Hopkinton Public Library Foundation, P.O. Box 16, Woodville, MA 01784.
- Encourage others to make a gift
Attend HPLF Events and Support HPLF Projects
- Attend future annual events: Pink Pint Night, Touch-a-Truck, New Resident Social, Hoptoberfest, Mother-Daughter Princess Tea, Library Mini-Golf
- Support our 2015 Boston Marathon runners.